Friday, May 12, 2023

Multicolor Dresses Cheap Price Wholesale Online Store

black dress with multicolored spots

You can see the rest of the colors and the mathematical perfection at those sites above. In my opinion, they are a bridge between spiritual and physical dimensions. What i think is that this fake white gray aura is your spiritual energy ehm ball or field. Moving to another place is like a plant being put into a different soil.

black dress with multicolored spots

I dont have any mental conditions nor migraine. I used to have 20/20 visions when i was a kid but now, im near sighted i have to wear glasses but i still see them eitherway so it has nothing to do with the eye vision. Some people claim it to be floaters or visual snow.

ASOS maxi dress in paisley print US size 6

With practice you can see them in the day with your eyes open. I also see a different style of the red dots and blue dots as well, to me, I would describe it as a sparkle of a star in the sky, but colored. I just recently figured what these mean. I realized that it is a spirit expanding its dominion/light/aura to a different area. The light that makes up the auras is the power drawn from the spirit in a person.

black dress with multicolored spots

I seem to think they just don’t understand exactly what it is I’m describing. I’ve been quite alienated because of it. I learned that if I pretend I don’t see it, people are more accepting of me. I agree that it is a second sight into the spiritual realm and also that I can see that it is one and the same as the physical.

Printed Halter Style Dress - Self Tie Back / Bohemian Print Detailing

I too yearn to press on but with a solid sense of my purpose and success in the eyes of the Lord . I hate the feeling that I’m wasting so much time on emptiness . I’m not fully sure why I spent the time to log a journal entry on here but I guess I felt a familiar like minded disposition from what you wrote and helps not to feel as alone in that . God bless brother I do believe He will finish the good work He started in us .

The multi-colored dots are that of a Crystal Child frequency 11 on their book of life. My 9 year old son has been playing with these lights/dots since he was a baby. Recently he told me that he thought he was crazy because we can’t see it. My go to was to have him pray but he said they were nice.

Spotted Dalmatian Print Black Spots/ White Fabric ~ Dog Show Collection from Michael Miller Fabrics, 100% Quilting Cotton

Perfect for a date, brunching with friends or even running errands, our casual dresses will keep you comfy all day long. Graduating high school or college is a moment to be proud of — and we’ll help you dress the part. Find show stopping graduation dresses that suit your personality. Add some flair to your weekday outfits with our work dresses. Whether it is an interview or a business meeting, a smart formal dress always makes a lasting impression. Browse through our lovely collection of dresses at Target to find your pick.

black dress with multicolored spots

For simplicity’s sake, I’ll call these auras. Our daughter is one of them, and only recently, she realized we didn’t see the lights too. What we have learned is, lots of children see these things in the spiritual realm. Children are unaware that most of us adults cannot see them. Parents have subjected their kids to MRIs, CAT scans, and eye exams. Heck, my wife and I had our daughter’s eyes check out.

I have overcome the actual FEAR of them but the dread is there at times. I got on this blog because I’m seeing blue/red dots as well as purple ones, mostly purple clouds. I recently saw an eye doctor, and he told me my eyes are very healthy.

I am not always sure what they are, maybe an angel touching a spot on the paper. Between the physical world and spiritual world exists a cosmic veil. The spiritual world is inhabited by things and entities that sometimes affect events in the physical world. Modern style abstract with composition made of various motion lines swirl curve rounded perspective shapes colorful.

No comments:

Post a Comment