Friday, May 12, 2023

Cos Dresses Awesome Cos Dress Multicolored Spots

black dress with multicolored spots

Send me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and personalized tips for shopping and selling on Etsy. Light gray white block data digital transfer abstract background. White paper background with color drops. More and more lately it truly is difficult to keep a hopeful disposition as you see the deep seeded evil in everything around us esp watching politics etc ..

Even just last year i couldnt find anything biblically based on the dots or auras and that was discouraging for my confidence with them being from the Lord . Whats helped me is to pinpoint the moments when I see them and they are usually coinciding with hope as im already before the Lord with my thoughts very inward . Some people can see lights outlining people and even objects, like pictures.

Grunge Hits the Spot Black Dress Yardage 108” W Moda Basics 11131 34

It is held together by a decorative laced feature in black. The fabric is a high quality, polished cotton blend of highest quality. It comes in a print of multicolored polka dots with shades of pink and blue.

Sometimes a scary one would come and the others flee. He also says there is a portal above the ceiling . I told him to always stay away from it.

RTS Lil Dalmatian strappy sundress, Twirly 101 Dalmatian Inspired, Dress Up, Every Day Play Wear, Handmade,Dalmatian birthday

I believed they were artifacts floating on her retina. You know, those squiggly little things that float on your eye that you can’t seem to get rid of… Well no. Bright, multi-colored dots and lights.

black dress with multicolored spots

EPS 10 vector illustration, contains transparencies. Dynamic abstract vector color background. Light Cover with empty place for text. Browse 302,235 multicolored spots stock photos and images available, or start a new search to explore more stock photos and images.

Swimwear Cover Up Multicolor Beach Dress Bathing Suit Cover-ups Summer dress

I’ve been searching for a meaning as to what these lights are and why they appear but I haven’t made sense of them. So I just acknowledge them, sometimes I even say “I see you” and they disappear. At night if I look at the place where the trees meet the sky I see an energy around the trees. I also see dots and my daughter sees them too. Blue is spirit guides or a passed love one, like a grandma ect. One day I told a client their is a very tiny blue spot I’ve never seen one so tiny before, did you lose a young child?

black dress with multicolored spots

Seamless pattern with scribble dots. Colorful bright rainbow colors oval cloud confetti round papers... Some people actually see into this world and how it interacts with the physical reality the rest of us experience. I collect many things, crystals n other stones included, do I think these things have any “magical” type powers?

Floral Round Neck Ruffle Midi Waisted Dress

Beautiful fabric that looks like tie dye or spray painted spots. Tag says 100% rayon, lining 92% polyester, 8% spandex; dry clean only. Abstract colorful geo background with a space for your text.

black dress with multicolored spots

For example a yellow paint will have mainly yellow flecks with some red or orange if it’s a warm golden yellow or some green and blue if it is a cooler yellow. I have been telling people since I was little that their skin has flecks of different colors in it. I have asked many people over the years if they can see this.

No comments:

Post a Comment